Snetclass software FAQ
Q: Can Snetclass software support Windows 10?
A: Yes, yes, it can support Windows 10, 8.1/8 32bits and 64bits, Windows 7 32bits and 64bits, Vista, XP and so on.
Q: Can Snetclass software support wireless LAN
A: Yes, it can support Wi-Fi 802.11n well.
Q: How to register Snetclass software
A: It has two register ways: 1. Register by serial number. 2. Register by USB dongle.
Q: How many max students allow to log in teacher PC in one classroom?
A: It supports up to 255 students log in in one classroom.
MiBoard Software major functions
- You are able to interact with your normal computer functions along with the added benefit of specialist writing and drawing tools via the MiBoard software.
- Presentations can be pre-prepared, saved for future use, edited and emailed. Web casts or video conferencing is easy with the system, making it fully interactive to local and worldwide locations.
- MiBoard is a means of converting any suitable surface into a unique interactive presentation screen, allowing you to carry out a large screen presentation with the ability of interacting directly you're your computer. Consider the screen a clone or extension of your computer or laptop allowing you to access all your applications along with added benefit of a comprehensive selection of writing, drawing aids and animation tools to enhance your presentations.
- MiBoard software and hardware is easy to setup and learn, it does not need professional technology.
- Users can define the main function in the tool bar, and also the toolbar can move to any place of the projection area to meet different teachers’ requirements.
- MiBoard software has strong functions, such as screen recorder, spotlight, Handwriting recognization, all kinds of pen and so on.
- MiBoard hardware is portable enough to carry or lock in the desk.
- Teacher can use the software to prepare the courseware at home without connecting the hardware.
- Great sentive receiver makes it easy to write and draw.
- Support up to 100 inch whiteboard.